Aluminum full cassette awning retractable shade awning
1. Model: FT-18200
2. Roller: Ø 70 mm
3. Front bar: Aluminum 125*60 mm
4. Arm: 55*27/60*30 mm
5. Gear box: 1:11
6. Adjusted-angle: 5° to 75°
7. Frame: Outdoor Power Coated
8. Connector: Aluminum Die. Cast
9. Fabric: Polyester or Acrylic
10. Packing: Each PC/Carton
11. Max size: width 5.0M, Projectione 3.5M
12. Arms available: 1.5M, 2.0M, 3.0M
13. Engineered for winds up to 160km/hr – 100mph
Advantages of an awning:
1. Choosing an awning means you won’t have to worry about the effects of the sun. If the weather gets a little too hot, your awning will shade and protect you.
2. And while you enjoy the outdoors, your indoor area will be shaded too, preventing your fabrics and furnishings from fading.
3. Adding an awning to your home creates extra living space without the need for planning permission or disruptive building work.
4. Space to let the kids spread out their toys and to relax after a hard day at work. Plus it’s the perfect place to enjoy garden.
Materials used in awnings
1. manufactured from the most durable components combined with advanced technology and beautiful fabrics.
2. Awnings are available in a range of colours and fabrics to enhance your home and garden.
3. Modern and stylish, bright and bold, plain or prints – whatever your taste or preference, you will be able to complement your surroundings.
1. Aluminum frame and fabric packed in bubble film then add carton
2. Awning parts packed in solid carton box
3. According to your requirement.
Why choose an awning?
1. Keeps your room cool and free from damaging sun rays
2. Furnishings will be protected as a result
3. It will give you privacy
4. It will give you a great area to entertain friends and have al fresco dinners
5. Children will be protected from the sun while playing outside
Sales: Ms Fawn
Moible/Whatsapp: 0086-139 2623 0834