(Last Updated On: 2019-07-26)
The tent is mainly composed of two parts, one is an aluminum alloy main frame and the other is a tarpaulin. With its immediacy, large span, natural lighting, long life and beautiful appearance, the tent replaces the traditional architectural form and realizes your various requirements for the building. If your needs change, it can be easily migrated or expanded. In today’s rapidly changing environment, tents have sprung up in the country with their unique advantages.
Before the tent is built, it is necessary to conduct an early survey of the tent site to avoid adverse environmental factors that can damage the tent. When the tarpaulin is deployed, the location is selected and placed to avoid damage to the tarpaulin caused by pulling on the ground. The tarpaulin should be prevented from being scratched by the sharps during installation and use, which will easily lead to the waterproof performance of the fabric.
In addition, if you encounter bad weather during the use process, you should promptly strengthen the protection of the tent, remove snow and other measures! Although the tent has the ability to withstand inclement weather, it will damage the service life of the tent without protective measures or long-term weather conditions, especially for warehouses that have been used outdoors for a long time. Need to pay attention to maintenance!
For the entire tent, since the frame is made of surface-treated high-strength aluminum alloy, it is not easy to rust and damage, so you should pay attention to simple protection when storing. In some places, the tarpaulin needs attention. For example, when the waterproof tarpaulin is used, it must be air-dried and then packaged and stored, and the tarpaulin should be placed in stock to prevent moisture and snake bites. Use a regular tarpaulin to avoid mildew, so that it will remain as new as the next time you use it. In normal use and maintenance, the tarpaulin can last up to 5 years!
In order to make the tent have a longer service life, in addition to the purchase of high-quality tents, the maintenance of the tents must also pay special attention. The tents provided by Chaoli can last up to 20 years under normal use. Ensure that the quality of the tent can be used for a long time!
The following summarizes the knowledge of the installation, use and maintenance of the tent:
1. Read the support method carefully before installing it, so as to avoid improper installation and affect the use effect;
2. Avoid sharp scratches on the tent and affect the use effect;
3. After the tent is used, all spare parts should be collected for reuse.
4. The load on each bracket shall not exceed 200KG when the stack is piled up;
5, the handling process should be as light as possible, the outer packaging to prevent damage, so as not to lose the accessories;
6. If you use electrical appliances in the tent, please note that the wires and iron brackets should be well insulated, otherwise there is danger of electric shock;
7. Before setting up a tent, you must carefully survey the terrain. There should be no rolling stones, rolling wood and weathered rocks above the camp;
8. Do not build tents near river banks and dry riverbeds;
9. For lightning protection, do not build the tent on the top of the mountain or in the open field;
10. When installing on mud or sand, you can dig the drainage ditch around to ensure the dryness of the ground inside the canopy;
11. The materials used in the tents are not flame retardant. If you need to do things in the tents, be sure to keep the flame away from the tarpaulin or use a fireproof board to isolate the flame. When you are in trouble, you should not leave the tent, usually prepare a fire extinguishing plan, and install an exhaust fan to remove the fumes. ;
12. If you know that the local wind power is above 8 or above, please remove the tent in advance.
13. Before storing the cotton tent, be sure to dry the tarpaulin. After it has been restored to dryness, fold it and store it. If it is too late to dry the tarpaulin, remember that it must not be stored for a long time to avoid coloring and mildew.
14. Depending on the local humidity and climate, dry the tarpaulin regularly to avoid breeding bacteria and damage the tent’s rain-proof coating.